“Wild Self”

' I love to hear the rhythms of my heartbeat…to hear the gravel crunch beneath my feet... to smell the aroma of endless sage…to be enchanted by the sheer expansiveness of the playa … I love when nature’s lights go out and I hear coyotes yelp and desert winds ruffle … to spend my nights under the milky way, stargazing myself to sleep ... – Gino Dante Borges, ph.d.

 

wild self

I just LOVE this picture and the quote from Dr. Gino Dante Borges from the show “The Wild Self” …………………………………. I don’t often watch the show but I do follow the adventures on Facebook. They are having an interaction with their audience and although the contest part of it is a bit cheesy, I didn’t want to just use the picture and quote and not share their purpose. From their FB page they write the following:

i love to hear the rhythms of my heartbeat…to hear the gravel crunch beneath my feet... to smell the aroma of endless sage…to be enchanted by the sheer expansiveness of the playa… i love when nature’s lights go out and i hear coyotes yelp and desert winds ruffle… to spend my nights under the milky way, stargazing myself to sleep... to me, that's the wild self lifestyle' - gino dante borges, ph.d.
dr. gino dante borges is getting ready to step into the wild for a week but before he departs, he will hold a live, 30 minute question and answer session via teleconference with you and the wild self community tomorrow (saturday, april 16th at 2PM, pacific time)...
enroll at:
http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/VHLBITUDQOD01R
bring your 'wild self' question and receive a 'wild self' perspective on life... gino will also share some preparation secrets for heading out into the desert...
invite your friends to participate in the question & answer session with dr. gino dante borges... the wild selfer who has the most friends attend the teleconference, wins a PRIZE worth $225... *only one prize will be awarded... have your friends enroll at:
http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/VHLBITUDQOD01R
feel free to post this description (and the enrollment link) on your blog, twitter account, and/or facebook... this is the easiest way to recruit and help your friends... good luck and see you tomorrow...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?