Hazy Days, Crazy Days

Photo from  ohshoot.typepad.com   
I've been away from the blog for a few days. It's been pretty busy, pretty hectic getting ready for my move back west. There are boxes to be packed, paperwork to be organized, work to be finished and new work to be started. Oh! ... and don't forget housing ... gee, I got tired just thinking of all that has to be done within the next 3 weeks. On the up side, I've got over 20 years under my belt living in New Mex so at least I know what I'm getting.
Once I settle back  into New Mex, I'll start to wind down the projects I've been working on for the educational non-profit WISE Services, although I'll continue to freelance for them as needed on writing projects and will gear up for a more intense saturation of Cowgirl Dirt Cosmetics doins'. There's lots of planning going on at Montana offices of Cowgirl Dirt so be on the lookout for what's new. Very excited about this line!

Wish me luck, my friends!!

~Maria

Did you like this story? Comment and Share:

1 comment:

  1. G'luck! Hope the move will go on smoothly. Blessings to you! :)

    If you have time, please check out my blog at www.themommist.blogspot.com. Thank you fellow bloggy mom! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?