Thursday, June 28, 2012

Horses & Heels has her say!

I'd like to thank Raquel, the gal behind Horses & Heels blog for writing a review of Cowgirl Dirt Cosmetics. Visit her post to read all about it and follow her blog too. Raquel writes a neat blog about living in the cross-hairs of the city and the country. She loves cowboy boots ... I can only imagine how many pairs she actually owns and every Monday, she showcases a new pair. She also has great recipes and chats it up when it comes to fashion, cosmetics and horses.
I'm Raquel; I live where the city meets the country. One day I'm wearing stilettos, next day it's spurs. I have an obsession with cowboy boots, Christian Louboutin, cooking & cosmetics.


~M

Did you like this story? Comment and Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?