Writers wanted! Join Beach Walking in the Desert as a guest writer and expose yourself ...

Fairy Tales, daydreams, travelogues, adventures, awakenings, short stories ... all possibilities, as long as they are written from your heart!

Do you want to inspire and at the same time get more exposure for your writing?
I am looking for creative guest writers to write for the Beach Walking in the Desert blog (BWD). Some of the topics I am interested in covering include short stories and essays, book reviews, poetry, art, inspiration and lifestyle. A western or southern voice is preferred.

But ... I'm just as poor as you are and I can't pay you. I know, that's pretty sad but if you want to write just for fun and you don't want the follow up required in having your own blog or you want the exposure for another reason, then let's chat.

If you are interested, please have a look around the blog to get a feel for the blogs flavor, then email me at BeachWalkerMari@gmail.com with your idea for an article. 


#WritersWanted
~~~ Sharing is always appreciated and your comments make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?