Monday, October 13, 2014

Enter the Cowgirl Dirt cosmetics sweepstakes

Well, this is a pretty nice sweepstakes being run by Cowgirl Dirt cosmetics. This brand is about the only cosmetics I will use.


I prefer my look light and natural and Cowgirl Dirt cosmetics gives me that exact look. I use the black mascara on my lash tips with a light brush of Dusty Bronzer in the lighter shade Arena and just a bit of Wild West Blush on my cheekbones. I have a few shades of blusher, changing them with the seasons. If it's an occasion, I'll use a bit of Mineral Powder Foundation. 

I like that their products are all natural and they use organic ingredients when they can. For me, they are time tested. I have never broken out or had any problems with the products and I've been using them for the several years.

I also like the Whipped Body Butter, the Rawhide Organic Facial Serum and the Deep Sea Masque.

If you have a teen in your home, they will love the Deep Sea Masque ... it really helps with breakouts and deep cleansing. My teen uses it regularly.

Don't forget to enter the sweepstakes ... there are quite a few opportunities to be a winner. The sweepstakes event will take place Oct. 13th through October 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?