April Food Day


The founder of Pigtown-Design and Easy & Elegant Life have placed the call for April Food Day, presenting the cause of Feeding America, the organization formally known as Second Harvest. I learned a great deal reading their website last night and have decided they are a worthy cause.

One in eight Americans are at risk for hunger...yes! I said Americans. If everyone who could, contributed just one dollar to Feeding America, those in need could get a hand up through the help of the organization. Each week Feeding America helps approximately four million Americans in need. If you would like to get involved or make a donation, see the FAQ page of the Feeding America website.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much. This is an act of kindness with very large repercussions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anything about "feeding America" at all - but I liked to come to your blog again!

    Finally I'm able to visit your blog again - thanks to good connection quality - and sorry for the long absence! Traveling and driving sometimes almost 8 hours a day is very tiring and often I just don't feel like sitting on my laptop at all. I know it's sounds like an excuse, but it is not! :))
    Susanne

    Sue's Daily Photography

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?