Releasing 2010

I’m not sure where I found these questions. but I know it was in an online newspaper some time this morning. As I always use the last day of the year to clean up, clean out and finish as much as possible, I thought this was a neat project to work on to complete my year. That way I can release to receive, empty to fill.

  • What were my biggest lessons in 2010?

That it can all change in an instant ….

  • What am I most proud of from this past year?

My son and how he has progressed in his learning …

  • What were my biggest disappointments in 2010?

Losing work …

  • What am I ready to let go of from this past year?

Holding onto the past …

  • What else do I need to do or say to be totally complete with 2010?

I am done …

What about you? Do you have a ritual or a tradition that helps you to evaluate, to intend, to release?

Wishing you all a new year filled with Peace and Love, Bliss and Joy!!! ~Maria

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?