Paths … winding, wondrous

winding pathImage by nicpic via FlickrMy presence was not planned, it was born of unbridled change occurring in a moments time.Note… And I was thinking to myself, 'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'
But I wonder Note…and still those voices are calling from far away, wakes you up in the middle of the night”


It’s all really new and different and who would have thought the path to be thirty-five years from one end of a street to the other. It kept coming back to me in moments of time … my path forcing me back to a place I chose to leave so long ago. Thinking it would show itself like a hairy beast, then be on it’s way so I could find my way back to my soul’s home. Is this a bigger message. One that has nothing to do with home but with purpose, could it be Note…we are all just prisoners here of our own devise”
But indeed, I started the journey of WISE when I was 17 and fresh-faced at an internship on Old Tarrytown Road and 35 years later pick up the journey again less than one minute up the road at the other end of Old Tarrytown Road for a different but just as purposeful chapter of WISE.

Who threw the bones, what is the medicine, where are the messengers … I wait! And wonder what will be Note… 'Relax,' said the night man, ‘We are programmed to receive.You can check-out any time you like,  But you can never leave!'
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?