I'm walking, yes indeed, I'm talking 'bout ... Race for the Cure

Cancer is such a horrible disease. One I wish could be stamped out for good, but until then I'm walking ... won't you join me by donating to the cause in any amount comfortable for you.

Susan G. Komen banner with logo
Dear Friends and Family,
I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Central New Mexico Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure in its efforts to end breast cancer forever. I will also take part in the Komen Central New Mexico Race for the Cure® as part of this program.
Please help support me in this important project by contributing generously to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Central New Mexico Affiliate. Your tax-deductible contribution will fund breast cancer education, screening, and research programs. It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. More information on Komen Central New Mexico and its programs can be found at www.komencnm.org.
Whatever you can give will help, it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support!
Sincerely,
Maria
To donate online, click here.



Did you like this story? Comment and Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?