How nice is this??


So, I'm thinking I have a lot of changes to make as I plan my return to my soul's home in July. I don't really want to take furniture that I have fallen out of love with and plan to sell or donate several things. The first will be my kitchen set and I am drooling to replace it with this luscious set, particularly those wonderful chairs … stylized after mid-20th century varnished steel chairs. So fresh and clean!! They can be found at Sundance so you know they are much more than I would chose to afford ... but boy they sure are nice. I’m hoping I might be able to find something similar that is less expensive.
I have a feeling you’ll be seeing a good many of my plans for my move here and plenty of pictures of my fancies. Wish me luck that all works out well. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?