Wishcasting

Dear Universe,
I’m casting my wishes out to you and asking all who read this to wish for me these things as I will wish for their needs fulfilled. Would there be a correct way to wish? Would it matter? I should hope not. If I call out to the universe, I think I will personify it and it should be female, a goddess. I would think the universe personified is rather creative and would be accepting of all ways. So, I hope you are listening and can spare me a bit of your time.
You know all the details, how I went from up to down and blue to red, the extremes were such. I think you set it that way because I wasn’t asking for what I wanted or needed. Perhaps you had to make it so in order to make me change. I’m ready. Hear me please!
I wish for home, cozy and happy, three bedrooms and two baths, if you will, with lots of light and filled with joy and magic. The walls should be painted with warmly and the floors should be strong wood to withstand happy times and dance. I know it will have big windows from which the world can be seen. A great kitchen where happy, healthy meals will be shared and warm friendships made. There should be a sweet dog and a very bossy cat living with us, happy as can be. I wish for a garden where I can grow fragrant flowers, wild herbs and healthy food. A place of beauty and grace.
1aaa1aa1aaaa
I wish for a school for my son where he will thrive and become and I wish it all in a place where we are safe and happy … a place where we will know our neighbors and they know us, where we can walk from one path to another. I wish health, happiness, light, love and prosperity for my son. I wish him to hold happy dreams and loving memories.
jr beachwalking
I wish for a purpose in work, a job that I love and enjoy being my best at, where my work has meaning and where the people are mindful. I wish for the finances to sustain all for which I ask allowing the freedom of no worries.
1a
I wish for my friends and family to be around, to share and enjoy.I wish to dance and sing and be happy … and I wish to share that happiness with the world. I wish for love, Dear Universe, easy simple love.
1aaaaa
I wish for fellowship, I wish to learn new things and if a’tall possible, a visit to Italy would be divine.
I’m casting my wishes out to you, my Universe
… and for you my reader … As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!
~~ M
small-cottage-living-carmel
I want to have a little house
with sunlight on the floor
a chimney with a rose hearth
and lilacs by the door
with windows looking east and west
and a crooked apple tree
and room beside the garden fence
for hollyhocks to be!
~~Nancy Bird Turner




Enhanced by Zemanta

14 comments:

  1. As Maria wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. I so enjoyed reading your beautiful wish. May it all come true both for you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wish as Maria wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Your blog is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Maria wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well... love the imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Maria wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish for her too!

    What beautiful wishes and a lot of them are the same as mine!~I do hope and wish for all your wishes to come true!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish is just around the corner!
    As you wish for yourself, so too I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wishes. Wonderful pictures and I wish for you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for your beautiful self, so do I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful post! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria, your wishes are absolutely beautiful. I don't believe there is a "right" way to wish, but I think the best way is with all your heart...I wish, wish, wish with all my heart that these wishes come true for you and your son! May a happy home be yours soon! Bossy cat and all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely list of wishes, so joyful and caring.
    As Maria wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
    Thanks for wishing for me, even if I was unclear at the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?