Irresistible beauty!

I received a note from a friend who I have never met but for whom I have come to understand as a gracious woman who amid physical hardship puts her heart and soul into her work. Work that is as lovely as she is gracious. Many times when she has posted a picture of a beautiful new work on Facebook, it lifts the moment. I know this to be true by the many comments made about the beauty of her creations. Many of those comments come from well know designers who have an eye for quality.  Jeanne is the owner and artist behind the beautiful silk flower arrangements by Sophie Dahy. Her silk floral arrangements are truly breathtaking and you would not for a moment know they were faux until … you touch them and maybe you might even doubt yourself and lean in to catch a scent.
Have a look at some of these beautiful works of art!
How lovely is this arrangement …Orange Tulips In Celadon?
-tmp-jpgznhbij
I particularly love the arrangements using the blue and white vase wear and a favorite of mine is this arrangement of Black-eyed Susans . If you like the blue and white vase wear as I do, then you’ll want to have a look at Jeanne’s  Etsy Shop as well. Jeanne has a knack for finding and using some of the most unique vases I’ve ever seen. The uniqueness of the vases only add to the beauty of the arrangement and if you have a look through her website you’ll see what I mean.
Now, tell me who doesn’t like Black-eyed Susans?!?
-tmp-jpg9rivoc

Jeanne will be having a event on One Kings Lane  in November just in time for the winter gift giving season and it would be wonderful if you stopped by. I think you’ll find some wonderful gifts for yourself and others. I will certainly post again, once I know the exact dates of the event!
If you aren’t familiar with One Kings Lane, you can learn more and sign up to participate here. It is a great place to find top-brand & designer furniture, decor, art, gifts & vintage items up to 70% off. In the spirit of full disclosure, if you use the link I provided, I will get a credit to go against something I’d like to buy but you too will get a gift …  there's a $15 credit waiting for you when you join!
… And before I sign off, have a look at this gorgeous arrangement Orange Ranunculus In Creamware Pitcher and
-tmp-jpg0suwcx
**All pictures on this post are the sole property of Sophie Dahy

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?