Live life, Love life … Hug your babies

Live life to the fullestImage by ashhayes03 via Flickr

It was a report on the television and a posting on a blog where I learned of two separate incidences where people lost their lives in senseless accidents. In a flash, they’re gone!

It made me start to think of how important it is to live each day to its fullest because, well, you just never know what is down the road waiting. I thought of Tim McGraw’s hit song a few years back ‘Live Like You Were Dying’ and I went looking for ‘Boy’ to give him a big hug and tell him why he’s so important and so loved.

People just trudge through life sometimes, forgetting that each day could be cherished. I do it sometimes … though I try to always count my blessings and be grateful for everything and every person in my life. I know it’s important to offer some kind words everyday because I know they have a reciprocal effect and I know that sometimes just a nod says everything. But most of all, I know I have to live my hearts desires and climb my personal mountains, working on them each day, not ever being afraid to reach the top.

So, I continue to believe it is OK to walk in the rain without an umbrella. I continue to hug my ‘Boy’ at a whim and I remember to include all who have walked a trail with me in my prayers. And my favorite piece of advice for everyone is sometimes you should eat your desert first! Whatever desert that might be.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?