Sedona Princess (The Sedona Stories) ... A review

Sedona Princess by Sunday Larson is a lovely story of pain and loss wrapped in a blanket of love. The authors use of language enhances this story and enchants the reader. Strong characters make the reader want to know what's next in this delightful story. The ending was exactly what a reader would want and creates a space for a next in series book.


Sunday is also the author of Secrets of the Missing Crown: A Pilgrimage of Change which I reviewed some time back. After writing this review of Sedona Princess, I went back to read what I wrote about Secrets of the Missing Crown and the common theme in both reviews is enchantment. I am enchanted by her use of language and enchanted by her stories and maybe you will be too.

You can follow Sunday on her Authors page on Facebook

Certainly appreciate your comments and would be so happy if you'd share my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?