Friday Cocktails ... Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail

I'm always up for a good cocktail at the end of the work-a-week. I came across this recipe recently and I have to say it's pretty good. The recipe originally called for Crown Royal Whiskey but I think any smooth tasting whiskey that you like will do well. I like Pendleton Whiskey generally but I recently tasted Bulliet Whiskey and thought it was very good.

Relax this weekend with this cocktail and enjoy!

Cranberry Whiskey Cocktail 

1 oz. whiskey
1 oz. ginger ale
1 oz. cranberry juice
Fresh Cranberries for garnish

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add whiskey, ginger ale and cranberry juice then give it a good stir. Add fresh ice to a cocktail glass or a whiskey ball if you have one, and strain the mix into the glass. Add a few fresh cranberries for garnish. 

Photo from http://www.kleinworthco.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?