Sweetness in a fur coat ... my Cody dog

Woke with the angels this morning several hours before the sun and spent that time in quiet meditation and then I worked on my writing. I love the morning, I love being awake in the quiet, I even love to take my Cody dog for a quiet walk in the dark of the morning.

My tough little rescue dog has turned into a big mush of a dog following me around wherever I go. Sometimes I feel bad that he’s up and down with every move I make. It was the best decision I could have made to rescue this lil’ fella and it seems he’s pretty thankful too. He’s a tail wagging dancing dynamo with what appears to be a sweet smile when he sees my boy and my boy can’t resist this lil’ fur baby’s cuteness. 

Happiness comes with four paws!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?